The Little Blue NRD Water Regular Board held a meeting at 7:30 pm (following the Projects & Planning Committee Meeting at 7 pm), October 9, 2018 in Davenport, Nebraska at the headquarters Board Meeting Room located on the south side of the building, east door.
1. Call Meeting to Order – Randy Uhrmacher
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call of Directors
4. Note: The Open Meetings Act is Posted by the West Door
5. Publication of Board Meeting Notice
6. Action to Adopt Board Meeting Agenda
7. Action on Consent Agenda Items
a) Acceptance of Board Member Absences
b) Approval of September 11, 2018 Board Meeting Minutes
8. Public Comment – Public comments may be made at this time; however, no board action can be taken at this meeting unless determined to be an emergency item, in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meetings Law.
9. Action on Treasurer’s Report – Warren Brakhahn
10. Agency Reports
a. NRCS Report – Shanda Spurgeon
b. NARD Conference and Meeting Report – Lyle Heinrichs
11. Staff Reports – Liz Kierl
12. Projects and Planning Committee Meeting Report – Marlin Kimle
a. Action on Epley Dam Reconstruction Proposal
b. Report and Possible Action on Sand Creek Project Bids
c Change Order for Crystal Lake Renovation
d. Policy Change on Cost-Share Application Process
e. Other Business
13. Action on Dues for Groundwater Management Act Coalition
14. Report of Surface Water Administration for Little Blue River
15. Public Comment – Additional public comments may be made at this time.
16. Other Business – Opportunity to introduce an item for reference to committee or placed on next month’s agenda.