The Little Blue NRD Board of Directors meeting starts at 7:00 pm, April 14th, 2020 in Davenport, Nebraska at the headquarters Board Meeting Room located on the south side of the building, east door.
Little Blue Natural Resources District is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. Handicapped individuals requiring physical or sensory accommodations to participate in the meeting should notify the district at 402.364.2145 at least two days in advance of the meeting.
1) Call Meeting to Order – Marlin Kimle
2) Roll Call of Directors
3) Note: The Open Meetings Act is Posted by the West Door.
4) Publications of Board Meeting Notice
5) Action to Adopt Board Meeting Agenda
6) Action to Approve Consent Agenda Items
a. Acceptance of Board Member Absences
b. Approval of Minutes of March 10th, 2020 Board Meeting
7) Action on Treasurer’s Report – Jay Meyer
8) Executive Committee — Marlin Kimle
a) Motion to Accept Recommendation of Miller and Associates as Little Blue Water Projects Engineer
9) Public Comment – Public comments may be made at this time. This is a telemeeting so comments can be made by phone; however, no board action can be taken at this meeting unless determined to be an emergency item, in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meetings Law.
10) Other Business – Opportunity to introduce an item for reference to committee or placed on next month’s agenda.