The Little Blue NRD Board of Directors held a Regular Meeting at 7:00 pm on December 10, 2019, in Davenport, Nebraska at the headquarters Board Meeting Room located on the south side of the building, east door.
Little Blue Natural Resources District is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. Handicapped individuals requiring physical or sensory accommodations to participate in the meeting should notify the district at 402.364.2145 at least two days in advance of the meeting.
1. Call Meeting to Order – Marlin Kimle
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call of Directors
4. Note: The Open Meetings Act is posted by the west door.
5. Publications of Board Meeting Notice
6. Action to Adopt Board Meeting Agenda
7. Action to Approve Consent Agenda Items
a. Acceptance of Board Member Absences
b. Approval of Minutes of November 12, 2019 Board Meeting
8. Public Comment – Public comments may be made at this time; however, no board action can be taken at this meeting unless determined to be an emergency item, in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meetings Law.
9. Action to Approve Treasurer’s Report – Kevin Kissinger
10. Auditor’s Report-Christy Haddan
11. Update on Complaint
12. Agency Reports
a. NRCS Report – Dave Bedlan
13. Executive Committee – Marlin Kimle
a. Approve MOA for NRCS
b. Other business
14. Projects & Planning Committee – Chuck Rainforth
a. Motion to approve Shickley Drainage Application
b. Motion to approve Well Data Logger for Oxbow Project
c. Motion to begin USDA application process for Rural Water Project.
d. Motion to approve recommendations for an NRD vehicle and WP vehicle
e. Other Business
15. Appoint Nominations Committee for 2020 Officer Elections.
16. Other Business – Opportunity to introduce an item for reference to a committee or placed on next month’s agenda.