The Little Blue NRD Board of Directors will hold a Regular Meeting at 7:00 pm on January 14, 2020, in Davenport, Nebraska at the headquarters Board Meeting Room located on the south side of the building, east door.
Little Blue Natural Resources District is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. Handicapped individuals requiring physical or sensory accommodations to participate in the meeting should notify the district at 402.364.2145 at least two days in advance of the meeting.
1. Call Meeting to Order – Marlin Kimle
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call of Directors
4. Note: The Open Meetings Act is Posted by the West Door
5. Publications of Board Meeting Notice
6. Action to Adopt Board Meeting Agenda
7. Action to Approve Consent Agenda Item
a. Acceptance of Board Member Absences
b. Approval of Minutes of December 10th, 2019 Board Meeting
8. Public Comment – Public comments may be made at this time; however, no board action can be taken at this meeting unless determined to be an emergency item, in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meetings Law.
9. Treasurer’s Report – Kevin Kissinger
a. Report of Treasurer Bonding Requirements
b. Report on District Investment Procedures
10) Nominations Report and Election of NRD Officers and Representatives
11) Appointment of Voting Delegate for NARD Legislative Conference
12) Agency Reports
a. NRCS Report – Fred Stevens
b. NRC Report – Lyle Schroer
13) District Appointments
a. Review of Auditor
b. Review of District’s Legal Counsel
14) Water Resources Committee
a. Pumpage Report Enforcement
b. Wilson Foundation Exception for LB21a Cost-Share
c. Other Business
15) Projects & Planning Committee – Chuck Rainforth
a. Motion to approve bid for K-Dike work
b. Motion to approve bids for NRD and NRD Water Project Vehicle
c. Motion to approve bid for 29 acres at Prairie Lake Property
d. Other Business
16) Other Business – Opportunity to introduce an item for reference to committee or placed on next month’s agenda.