Photo credit: Trent Bosler
The District cost-share rate shall be $3.00 per capita population not to exceed 5% of the total cost of the project. The District’s contribution shall be not less than $100.00 and not more than a maximum of $25,000.00. The applicant shall be limited to applying for funds once every ten years.
- Recreational plans that include engineering, if necessary.
- Picnic shelters and restrooms with associated water and electrical systems.
- Camper hookups and pads, camper dump stations.
- Grills, fire rings and picnic tables included in the overall recreational plan
- Grading, seeding and landscaping.
Criteria for Eligible Projects
- Project must be sponsored by community or an organization with a written endorsement from the community.
- Project must be a part of a comprehensive plan for the community.
- Project must conform with all local, state and federal laws, guidelines and codes
Ball fields, tennis courts, swimming pools, playground equipment, race tracks, trails and other similar projects.