The Little Blue NRD Board of Directors meeting starts at 7:00 pm, December 8th, 2020 in Davenport, Nebraska at the Little Blue NRD office.
Little Blue Natural Resources District is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. Handicapped individuals requiring physical or sensory accommodations to participate in the meeting should notify the district at 402.364.2145 at least two days in advance of the meeting.
1) Call Meeting to Order – Marlin Kimle
2) Roll Call of Directors
3) Note: The Open Meetings Act is Posted by the West Door.
4) Publications of Board Meeting Notice
5) Action to Adopt Board Meeting Agenda
6) Action to Approve Consent Agenda Items
a. Acceptance of Board Member Absences
b. Approval of Minutes of November 10th, 2020 Board Meeting
c. Certified Acres
7) Action on Treasurer’s Report – Jay Meyer
8) Agency Report
a. NARD Report – Lyle Heinrichs
b. NRCS Report – Janet Valasek
9) District Audit: Auditors Report
10) Water Resources Committee
a. Hein Co. “Nitrogen Fertilizer Restrictions” Complaint
b. Static Water Levels ( Orvis )
c. Other Business
a. Discussion and Possible Motion to Approve Funding for Deshler Flood Study
b. Motion to Approve Prices for Services
c. Motion to Approve Recreation Area Rule Changes
d. Other Business
12) Public Comment – Public comments may be made at this time, however, no board action can
be taken at this meeting unless determined to be an emergency item, in accordance with the
Nebraska Open Meetings Law.
13) Other Business – Opportunity to introduce an item for reference to committee or placed on
next month’s agenda.