The Little Blue NRD Projects & Planning Committee met at 6:00 pm, May 5th, 2021, in Davenport, Nebraska in the board room located in the Little Blue NRD office.
The Little Blue Natural Resources District is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. Handicapped individuals requiring physical or sensory accommodations to participate in the meeting should notify the District Office (402-364-2145) at least two days in advance of the meeting.
May 5th, 2021
TO: PROJECTS & PLANNING COMMITTEE –Bill Glenn, Joe Hergott, Jessi Hoeft, Mason Hoffman, Courtney Peeler, Lyle Schroer, Robert Trausch, Jesse Von Spreckelsen
CC: All Board Members, NRCS
RE: Projects and Planning Committee Meeting
DATE: May 5th, 2021 beginning at 7:00 p.m.
PLACE: LBRND Office, Davenport, Nebraska
The Projects and Planning Committee will be held to discuss the following agenda items:
1. Motion to Approve Phase III of Reynolds Drainage Project for $14,655.10
2. Motion to Approve Phase III of Belvidere Drainage Project for $7,072.06
3. Motion to Approve Phase IV of Shickley Drainage Project for $8,750
4. Discussion/Action to Review Application from Village of Byron Requesting Financial Assistance to Help Fund Drainage Improvements
5. Discussion/Action to Review an Application from Village of Ruskin Requesting Financial Assistance to Help Fund Village Park Improvements
6. Motion to Approve Bowman Springs 3-D Dam Repair Quotes
7. Motion to Approve Southern Power Quote for Prairie Lake Power Upgrade
8. Motion to Approve the Development of Electrical RV Pads at Prairie Lake
9. Staff Update on LBVWS Project
10. Staff Update on 32-Mile Creek Watershed Projects
11. Other Business