The Little Blue NRD Projects & Planning Committee met at 6:30 pm, June 8th, 2021, in Davenport, Nebraska in the board room located in the Little Blue NRD office.
The Little Blue Natural Resources District is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. Handicapped individuals requiring physical or sensory accommodations to participate in the meeting should notify the District Office (402-364-2145) at least two days in advance of the meeting.
June 8th, 2021
TO: PROJECTS & PLANNING COMMITTEE –Bill Glenn, Joe Hergott, Jessi Hoeft, Mason Hoffman, Courtney Peeler, Lyle Schroer, Robert Trausch, Jesse Von Spreckelsen
CC: All Board Members, NRCS
RE: Projects and Planning Committee Meeting
DATE: June 8th, 2021 beginning at 6:30 p.m.
PLACE: LBRND Office, Davenport, Nebraska
The Projects and Planning Committee will be held to discuss the following agenda items:
1. Discussion/Action Regarding Land Acquisition for Little Blue Valley Water System
2. Motion to Amend Cost Share Agreement for Phil Neuerburg Dam Repair
3. Motion to Approve Phase III of Reynolds Drainage Project for $14,655.10
4. Motion to Approve Phase III of Belvidere Drainage Project for $7,072.06
5. Motion to Approve Phase IV of Shickley Drainage Project for $8,750
6. Discussion/Action on Decision of Soliciting Hay Bids at Select District Owned Properties
7. Other Business