Public Call-in number: (402) 973-1549
Access Code: 3413-932
The Little Blue NRD Board of Directors held a Regular Meeting at 7:00 pm on June 18, 2020, in Davenport, Nebraska at the headquarters Board Meeting Room located on the south side of the building, east door.
Little Blue Natural Resources District is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. Handicapped individuals requiring physical or sensory accommodations to participate in the meeting should notify the district at 402.364.2145 at least two days in advance of the meeting.
1. Call Meeting to Order – Marlin Kimle
2. Roll Call of Directors
3. Note: The Open Meetings Act is posted by the west door.
4. Publications of Board Meeting Notice
5. Action to Adopt Board Meeting Agenda
6. Action to Approve Consent Agenda Items
a. Acceptance of Board Member Absences
b. Approval of Minutes of May 12, 2020 Board Meeting
7. Action to Approve Treasurer’s Report – Jay Meyer
8. Executive Committee Report
a. Salary Approvals
- Motion to Approve Hubbell Drainage Project
- Motion to Approve Shickley Drainage Project
- Motion to Approve Edgar Drainage Project
- Motion to Approve Reynolds Drainage Project
- Motion to Approve Carleton Drainage Project
- Motion to Approve Alexandria Drainage Project
- Update on Dave Mazour Dam Cost-Share Money. No action needed
- Action to Approve Contractor for ADA Sidewalk at Prairie Lake
- Discussion on Larry Mussman’s Lone Star Land Proposal. No action needed
- Other Business
10. Water Resources Committee Report
a. Motion to Consider Village of Ong Cost Share Application
b. Beehive Online Reporting Update-Alicia Epps
c. Other business
11. Public Comment – Public comments may be made at this time. This is a telemeeting so comments can be made by phone; however, no board action can be taken at this meeting unelss determined to be an emergency item, in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meetings Law
12. Other Business – Opportunity to introduce an item for reference to a committee or placed on next month’s agenda.