The Little Blue NRD Board of Directors meeting starts at 7:00 pm, May 12th, 2020 in Davenport, Nebraska at the headquarters Board Meeting Room located on the south side of the building, east door.
Little Blue Natural Resources District is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. Handicapped individuals requiring physical or sensory accommodations to participate in the meeting should notify the district at 402.364.2145 at least two days in advance of the meeting.
1) Call Meeting to Order – Marlin Kimle
2) Roll Call of Directors
3) Note: The Open Meetings Act is Posted by the West Door.
4) Publications of Board Meeting Notice
5) Action to Adopt Board Meeting Agenda
6) Action to Approve Consent Agenda Items
a. Acceptance of Board Member Absences
b. Approval of Minutes of April 14th, 2020 Board Meeting
7) Action on Treasurer’s Report – Jay Meyer
8) Projects and Planning Committee – Jesse VonSpreckelsen
a. Motion to Approve Hubbell Drainage Project
b. Motion to Approve Shickley Drainage Project
c. Motion to Approve Edgar Drainage Project
d. Motion to Approve Reynolds Drainage Project
e. Motion to Approve Carleton Drainage Project
f. Motion to Approve Alexandria Drainage Project
g. Motion to Approve Phil Neuerburg Dam
h. Motion to Approve Buffer Strip Applications
i. Other Business
9) Water Resources Committee – Warren Brakhahn
a. Motion to Consider Village of Ong Cost Share Application
b. Spring Water Level Update – Kevin Orvis
c. Soil Sampling and Operator Training Enforcement Update – Tyler Goeschel
10) Public Comment – Public comments may be made at this time. This is a telemeeting so comments can be made by phone; however, no board action can be taken at this meeting unless determined to be an emergency item, in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meetings Law.
11) Other Business – Opportunity to introduce an item for reference to committee or placed on next month’s agenda.
Minutes from Meeting