The Little Blue NRD Board of Directors will hold a Regular Meeting at 7:00 pm on April 9, 2019, in Davenport, Nebraska at the headquarters Board Meeting Room located on the south side of the building, east door.
Little Blue Natural Resources District is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. Handicapped individuals requiring physical or sensory accommodations to participate in the meeting should notify the district at 402.364.2145 at least two days in advance of the meeting.
1. Call Meeting to Order – Marlin Kimle
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call of Directors
4. Note: The Open Meetings Act is Posted by the West Door
5. Publications of Board Meeting Notice
6. Action to Adopt Board Meeting Agenda
7. Action to Approve Consent Agenda Items
a. Acceptance of Board Member Absences
b. Approval of Minutes of March 18th, 2019 Board Meeting
8. Public Comment – Public comments may be made at this time; however, no board action can be taken at this meeting unless determined to be an emergency item, in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meetings Law.
9. Treasurer’s Report – Kevin Kissinger
10. Staff Reports – Kevin Orvis
11. Agency Reports
a. NRCS Report – Dave Bedlan, Jefferson County
12. Action to approve Kyle Hauschild as signer for all bank activity.
a. Action on Operator Training available through LBNRD Website
b. Discussion on Board Communication & Education
c. Action on Awarding Scholarships
e. Discussion and possible action on Rec Area Fishing Tournament
f. Discussion on Tree Program Education
g. Discussion and possible action on how to communicate to the public if static water drop below 2016 baseline.
h. Discussion on Public Outreach. (Involvement in fairs, schools)
i. Discussion and possible action on Board and Secretary district tours
j. Other Business
12. Public Comment
13. Other Business – Opportunity to introduce an item for reference to committee or placed on next month’s agenda.