The Little Blue NRD Board of Directors will hold a Regular Meeting at 7:00 pm on May 14, 2019, in Davenport, Nebraska at the headquarters Board Meeting Room located on the south side of the building, east door.
Little Blue Natural Resources District is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. Handicapped individuals requiring physical or sensory accommodations to participate in the meeting should notify the district at 402.364.2145 at least two days in advance of the meeting.
1. Call Meeting to Order – Marlin Kimle
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call of Directors
4. Note: The Open Meetings Act is posted by the west door.
5. Publications of Board Meeting Notice
6. Action to Adopt Board Meeting Agenda
7. Action to Approve Consent Agenda Items
a. Acceptance of Board Member Absences
b. Approval of Minutes of April 9, 2019 Board Meeting
8. Public Comment – Public comments may be made at this time; however, no board action can be taken at this meeting unless determined to be an emergency item, in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meetings Law.
9. Action to Approve Treasurer’s Report – Kevin Kissinger
10. Agency Reports
a. NRCS Report – Janet Valasek, Nuckolls County
11. Executive Committee Report
a. Action on IMP
b. Discussion on Board Tour Dates
d. Update on financials (May operating loan)
d. Discussion and possible action on changes to sub-committees
e. Basin Tour Date Conflict – Proposed Reschedule Date of June 13th
f. Other Business
a) Discussion on field ponding issues from Sand Creek Weir’s
b) Discussion and possible action on FEMA/NRCS funding for Sand Creek Weir repairs
c) Action on Sand Creek Weir repair costs
d) Action on ditch work for Villages of Reynolds, Belvidere, and Hubbell
e) Discussion on K-Dike corn stalk cleanup
f) Discussion on K-Dike ditch repairs and culvert replacement
g) Action on Buffer Strip for Tri C Farms LLC
h) Action on transfer pipe cost share payment
i) Other Business
i) Report on tree pile sink holes at Prairie Lake
ii) Report on tree removal at Liberty Cove
iii) Report on Bruning Dam Shooting Range
a. Information on NET test hole grant
b. Update on spring water levels
c. Other business
14. Public Comment
15. Other Business – Opportunity to introduce an item for reference to a committee or placed on next month’s agenda.