The Little Blue NRD Board of Directors held a regular meeting at 7:00 pm, September 10, 2019, in Davenport, Nebraska in the board room located in the Little Blue NRD office.
The Little Blue Natural Resources District is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. Handicapped individuals requiring physical or sensory accommodations to participate in the meeting should notify the District Office (402-364-2145) at least two days in advance of the meeting.
1) Call Meeting to Order – Marlin Kimle
2) Pledge of Allegiance
3) Roll Call of Directors
4) Note: The Open Meetings Act is Posted by the West Door
5) Publications of Board Meeting Notice
6) Action to Adopt Board Meeting Agenda
7) Action to Approve Consent Agenda Items
a) Acceptance of Board Member Absences
b) Approval of Minutes of August 13, 2019 Board Meeting
8) Public Comment – Public comments may be made at this time; however, no board action can be taken at this meeting unless determined to be an emergency item, in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meetings Law.
9) Action on Treasurer’s Report – Kevin Kissinger
10) Agency Reports
a) NRCS Report – Dave Bedlan, Jefferson County
11) 7:30 PM – Public Hearing on Proposes FY 2020 District Property Tax Levy
a) Presentation of Proposed FY 2020 Levy Information
b) Questions, Comments, Testimony
c) Close of Hearing
12) Action to Establish FY 2020 LBNRD General Property Tax Levy
13) Action to Adopt Resolution to set Property Tax Request
14) Projects & Planning Committee – Churck Rainforth
a) Action to Approve Paul Ale Easement
d) Other Business
15) Water Resources Committee Report – Warren Brakhahn
a) Action on Meter Maintenance Bids
b) Other Business
16) Discussion of NARD Conference Resolutions
17) Other Business – Opportunity to introduce an item for reference to committee or placed on next month’s agenda.