The Little Blue NRD Board of Directors held a Regular Meeting at 7:00 pm on July 9, 2019, in Davenport, Nebraska at the headquarters Board Meeting Room located on the south side of the building, east door.
Little Blue Natural Resources District is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. Handicapped individuals requiring physical or sensory accommodations to participate in the meeting should notify the district at 402.364.2145 at least two days in advance of the meeting.
Regular Board Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, July 9th, 2019 – 7:00 pm
1) Call Meeting to Order – Marlin Kimle
2) Pledge of Allegiance
3) Roll Call of Directors
4) Note: The Open Meetings Act is Posted by the West Door
5) Publications of Board Meeting Notice
6) Action to Adopt Board Meeting Agenda
7) Action to Approve Consent Agenda Items
a) Acceptance of Board Member Absences
b) Approval of Minutes of June 13th, 2019 Board Meeting
8) Public Comment – Public comments may be made at this time; however, no board action can be taken at this meeting unless determined to be an emergency item, in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meetings Law.
9) Action on Treasurer’s Report – Kevin Kissinger
10) Agency Reports
a) NRCS Report – Dave Bedlan, Jefferson County
11) Executive Committee Report – Marlin Kimle
a) Action on Integrated Management Plan (IMP)
b) Report on Request for Mill Levy for FY 2020
c) Other Business
12) Water Resources Committee Report – Warren Brahkhan
a) Action on Cost-Share for Water Quality Monitoring Equipment
b) Other Business
13) Projects & Planning Committee – Chuck Rainforth
a) Action on Municipal Water Supply Assistance Program Application
b) Action on Hay Bids for Liberty Cove Recreation Area
c) Action on Dave Mazour Dam
d) Other Business
14) Other Business – Opportunity to introduce an item for reference to committee or placed on next month’s agenda.