The Little Blue NRD Board of Directors held a Regular Meeting at 7:00 pm on March 10, 2020, in Davenport, Nebraska at the headquarters Board Meeting Room located on the south side of the building, east door.
Little Blue Natural Resources District is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. Handicapped individuals requiring physical or sensory accommodations to participate in the meeting should notify the district at 402.364.2145 at least two days in advance of the meeting.
1. Call Meeting to Order – Marlin Kimle
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call of Directors
4. Note: The Open Meetings Act is posted by the west door.
5. Publications of Board Meeting Notice
6. Action to Adopt Board Meeting Agenda
7. Action to Approve Consent Agenda Items
a. Acceptance of Board Member Absences
b. Approval of Minutes of February 11, 2020 Board Meeting
8. Public Comment – Public comments may be made at this time; however, no board action can be taken at this meeting unless determined to be an emergency item, in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meetings Law.
9. Action to Approve Treasurer’s Report – Jay Meyer
10. Agency Reports
a. NRCS Report – Janet Valasek
b. NARD Report- Lyle Heinrichs
11. Executive Committee – Marlin Kimle
a. Legal Counsel Budget
12. Projects & Planning Committee
a. Action to Approve Engineer for Kenesaw Drainage Project
b. Action to Approve Buffer Strip Applications
c. Action to Select Scholarship Winners (Heidi McClintock)
13. Water Resources Committee
a. Action to Approve Amended Soil Sampling Rules
b. Action to Update WQ-25 Cost-Share
c. Action to Update LB-21A & B Cost-Share
d. Action to Update IWM-2 Cost-Share
e. Action to Approve Paul LB-21A
f. Action to Approve Bohlen LB-21A
14. Other Business – Opportunity to introduce an item for reference to a committee or placed on next month’s agenda.