The Little Blue NRD Board of Directors will hold a Regular Meeting at 7:00 pm on September 17, 2020, in Davenport, Nebraska at the headquarters Board Meeting Room located on the south side of the building, east door.
Little Blue Natural Resources District is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. Handicapped individuals requiring physical or sensory accommodations to participate in the meeting should notify the district at 402.364.2145 at least two days in advance of the meeting.
- Call Meeting to Order – Marlin Kimle
- Roll Call of Directors
- Note: The Open Meetings Act is posted by the west door.
- Publications of Board Meeting Notice
- Action to Adopt Board Meeting Agenda
- Action to Approve Consent Agenda Items
a. Acceptance of Board Member Absences
b. Approval of Minutes of August 11th, 2020 Board Meeting
c. Certified Acres
- Action on Treasurer’s Report – Jay Meyer
- Agency Report
a. NARD Report — Lyle Heinrichs
b. NRCS Report – Janet Valasek
- Executive Committee- Marlin Kimle
a. Motion to Approve the 20-21 Levy
b. Motion to Approve Insurance Proposal for New Insurance Provider
c. Director Interviews and Selection
- Water Resources Committee- Warren Brakhahn
a. Motion to Approve Ong Request for New Well Construction
- Projects and Planning Committee — Jesse VonSpreckleson
a. Motion to Approve Buffer Strip Applications
b. Motion to Append Outdoor Classroom Program
c. Motion to Approve Urban Parks and Trails — Fairbury Isaac Park
d.Motion to Approve Authorization of LBNRD Staff to Approve Buffer Strip Applications
- Public Comment – Public comments may be made at this time. However, no board action can be taken at this meeting unless determined to be an emergency item, in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meetings Law.
- Other Business – Opportunity to introduce an item for reference to committee or placed on next month’s agenda.