Annual operator training sessions start this week. The board of directors has changed those who are required to attend these meetings. Instead of mandating all operators within the Little Blue NRD to attend these meetings; only those who operate in the designated water quality sub-areas are required to attend the operator training every four years. Crop consultants are also required to attend training and will receive CEU’s for their participation.
This year we have an excellent lineup of speakers and discussion points. Speakers include Keith Berns with Green Cover Seed, Scott Gonnerman with Farming with Nature, and Michael Sindelar with Nebraska Extension.Through December, staff will be available after the operator training sessions to go over certified acre reports if needed.
Dates & Locations –
**All sessions are from 9 am to Noon**
- December 6 – Jefferson County Fairgrounds, 4-H Building – Fairbury
- December 13 – Deshler Community Building – Deshler
- December 20 – Adams County Fairgrounds – Hastings
- January 10 – Edgar Community Buildings – Edgar
- January 17 – Davenport Community Center – Davenport
Click here for flyer!