The Little Blue NRD Board of Directors held a Regular Meeting at 7:00 pm on October 1, 2019, in Davenport, Nebraska at the headquarters Board Meeting Room located on the south side of the building, east door.
Little Blue Natural Resources District is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. Handicapped individuals requiring physical or sensory accommodations to participate in the meeting should notify the district at 402.364.2145 at least two days in advance of the meeting.
1. Call Meeting to Order – Marlin Kimle
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call of Directors
4. Note: The Open Meetings Act is posted by the west door.
5. Publications of Board Meeting Notice
6. Action to Adopt Board Meeting Agenda
7. Action to Approve Consent Agenda Items
a. Acceptance of Board Member Absences
b. Approval of Minutes of September 10, 2019 Board Meeting
8. Public Comment – Public comments may be made at this time; however, no board action can be taken at this meeting unless determined to be an emergency item, in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meetings Law.
9. Action to Approve Treasurer’s Report – Kevin Kissinger
10. Agency Reports
a. NRCS Report – Janet Valasek, Nuckolls County
b. NARD Report – Lyle Heinrichs, NARD Representative
11. Projects & Planning Committee – Chuck Rainforth
a. Action on Cost-Share Docket
b. Discussion and Possible Action on Dam Program (Tabled)
c. Update on Ditch-work Projects
d. Update on Deshler Flood Study
e. Other Business
12. Executive Committee – Marlin Kimle
a. Action Approve Buffer Strip Applications
b. Action to approve funding for sub-district realignment
c. Motion to Reconsider Dave Mazour Dam Reconstruction
d. Other business
13. Other Business – Opportunity to introduce an item for reference to a committee or placed on next month’s agenda.