The Little Blue NRD Board of Directors held a Regular Meeting at 7:00 pm on February 12, 2019, in Davenport, Nebraska at the headquarters Board Meeting Room located on the south side of the building, east door.
Little Blue Natural Resources District is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer. Handicapped individuals requiring physical or sensory accommodations to participate in the meeting should notify the district at 402.364.2145 at least two days in advance of the meeting.
1. Call Meeting to Order – Marlin Kimle
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call of Directors
4. Note: The Open Meetings Act is posted by the west door.
5. Publications of Board Meeting Notice
6. Action to Adopt Board Meeting Agenda
7. Action to Approve Consent Agenda Items
a. Acceptance of Board Member Absences
b. Approval of Minutes of January 8, 2019 Board Meeting
8. Public Comment – Public comments may be made at this time; however, no board action can be taken at this meeting unless determined to be an emergency item, in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meetings Law.
9. Action to Approve Treasurer’s Report – Kevin Kissinger
10. Agency Reports
a. NRCS Report – Janet Valasek, Nuckolls County
b. NARD Conference & Board Meeting Report – Lyle Heinrichs
c. Update of IMP – Amy Zoller, DNR
11. Staff Report – Elysabeth Kierl
a. Report on 2018 Irrigation Use
b. Action on Failure to Submit 2018 Pumping Reports
c. Action on Certification fo Acres with Tax Records
d. Discussion & Possible Action on Certification of Certified Irrigated Acres Yet to be Completed
e. Other Business
a. Action on Easements for Recharge Projects – Mike Allen
c. Action on Four Buffer Strips
d. Action on Sealed Bids for 2006 Ford Pickup
e. Action on Liberty Cove Tree Removal
f. Discussion of new rates for Rural Water Projects
g. Action on grant application for Rural Water Project test holes
h. Other business
14. Public Comment
15. Other Business – Opportunity to introduce an item for reference to a committee or placed on next month’s agenda.