The Little Blue NRD Board of Directors will hold a Regular Meeting at 7:30 pm on December 11, 2018, in Davenport, Nebraska at the headquarters Board Meeting Room located on the south side of the building, east door.
The Regular Meeting will be immediately following an Executive Committee Meeting at 6:45 pm & a Water Resources Committee Meeting at 7 pm.
1. Call Meeting to Order – Randy Uhrmacher
2. Pledge of Alliegence
3. Roll Call of Directors
4. Note: The Open Meetings Act is Posted by the West Door
5. Publication of Board Meeting Notice
6. Action to Adopt Board Meeting Agenda
7. Action on Consent Agenda Items
a) Acceptance of Board Member Absences
b) Approval of November 13, 2018 Board Meeting Minutes
8. Public Comment – Public comments may be made at this time; however, no board action can be taken at this meeting unless determined to be an emergency item, in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meetings Law.
9. Action on Treasurer’s Report – Warren Brakhahn
10. Agency Reports – NRCS Report – Robert Boettcher
11. Staff Report – Donnie Engelhardt
12. Projects and Planning Committee Report – Kimle
a) Action on Epley Dam Reconstruction Proposal
b) Discussion on Hebron Flood Plain Buy-Out Proposal
c) Discussion of Conservation Easement Proposal
d) Action on Breach Route Studies as Part of Hazard Mitigation Plan
e) Action on Cost-Share Policy Matters
f) Action on Buffer Strip Applications
g) Action to Authorize bids for Oxbow Reconnection Recharge Projects
h) Discussion on Development of Target Range at Bruning Dam
i) Other Business
13. Review Voluntary Integrated Management Plan
14. Water Resources Committee Report – Brakhahn
a) Action to Approve Hiring of New General Manager
b) Action to Appoint Nominations Committee for 2019 Officer Elections
c) Action to Solicit Auditor Proposals for FY 2019 and Beyond
d) Action on NARD Senator Dinner
e) Other Business
16. Public Comment – Additional public comments may be made at this time.
17. Other Business – Opportunity to introduce an item for reference to a committee or placed on next month’s agenda.